Unitronics designs, manufactures, and markets a complete range of Programmable controllers + HMI All-in-One and VFDs for the global market.
Easy to use, efficient, and affordable, our products have been automating processes, systems, and stand-alone applications since 1989.
We maintain more than 160 distributors in over 55 countries around the globe, enabling our customers to purchase our products with local marketing support.
Unitronics’ field-proven products automate hundreds of thousands of installations in diverse fields: petrochemical, automotive, food processing, plastic & textile, energy & environment, water & waste water management – anywhere automated processes are required.
Our programmable controllers have been honored by Frost & Sullivan’s 2016 Product Line Strategy Leadership Award.
The prestigious award was given after Frost & Sullivan conducted an in-depth review of Unitronics products in relation to the dynamic, competitive market that challenges PLC manufacturers.
- Eliminate Wiring: All-in-One PLC+ HMI+ I/O = no wiring between PLC -HMI, I/Os.
- Rich Features: Auto-tuned PID, datalogging, Recipes, HMI Trends & Gauges, Alarms, multi-level passwords, multi-language support, Datacom via CANopen, CAN Layer2, MODBUS, EtherNetIP.
- Industry 4: SNMP, FTP, e-mail, SMS, GPRS/GSM, Remote Access via VNC Client / built-in Webserver, SQL & MQTT
- All-in-One software: configure hardware, communications, write Ladder, design HMI—save UniStream HMI screens as web pages.
- Customer Care: All software, utilities, support—at no additional charge.
Frost & Sullivan –
Best Practices Awards for 2016
Unitronics ‘Global Advanced PLC Product Line Strategy Leadership’
Golden Mousetrap –
Category: Automation & Control – Controllers 2016
Winner: Vision 700
Control Engineering –
Category: Engineers’ Choice Award
2018- UniStream 10.4″ Multi- Touch
2017- Samba 7″
2016- UniStream 15.6″
2015- UniLogic Software
2015- Samba 3.5″
2013- Vision 570
2012- Vision 350