UniStream® Programmable Controllers Series
For Complex Machines & Automation Projects
Powerful programmable controllers with incredible HMI features—backed by the most efficient programming software you have ever used. Execute high-end projects — on time and within budget.
Available in two All-in-One series: UniStream Modular and UniStream Built-in.
UniStream® Hardware -
Compact. Contemporary. Connected
Select UniStream Modular or UniStream Built-in for superb control functionality, the finest in HMI touchscreens, and a range of communication options that can boost you into Industry 4.0.
Tailor UniStream 7″, 10.4″ and 15.6″ to suit your precise application. Select the size HMI panel you need–plug in a CPU. Snap on the I/O and COM modules to build a compact controller to match your application requirements.
- High-quality HMI touch panels in different dimensions
- Powerful CPU—supports up to 2048 I/O points
- Broad range of sophisticated, space-saving I/O modules
- Built-in COM ports: Ethernet, CANbus, USB host & device
- Add-on COM modules available: Ethernet and RS232/RS485
UniStream Built-in: PLC + HMI + I/Os
Superbly compact – 5″ and 5″ pro are highly compact controllers. The PLC, HMI, and I/Os are built into a single unit. Range of built-in I/O configurations.
- Built-in, high-quality 5″ HMI touch panel
- Powerful PLC—expand up to 2048 I/O points
- Built-in COM ports: Ethernet, USB host & device
- Add-on COM modules available: CANbus, RS232, RS485
UniStream: award-winning Programmable Controllers
- Built-in Trends and Gauges, auto-tuned PID, data tables, data sampling, and Recipes
- Media files: Video, Audio, pdf Viewer, embedded speakers
- UniApps™ – Use the HMI to access & edit data, monitor, troubleshoot & debug and more
- Security: Multi-level password protection
- Alarms: Built-in system, ANSI/ISA standards
- CANopen, CAN Layer2
- Message Composer: Implement any RS232/485, TCP/IP, or CANbus 3rd -party protocol
- SQL Client Connection to MS SQL Server,
MySQL & Send Queries
- SNMP Agent/Trap
- VNC Client, Remote Access via VNC
- FTP Server/Client
- Web Server
- e-mail & SMS messaging
- Modems: GPRS/GSM