Austrian company Bsiatec GmbH, located near Salzberg, is an innovative young firm that produces and sells machinery and components for the food industries, particularly for dairy and brewing applications. Bsiatec's new bottle washing and filling machine needed a beautiful, big HMI display that would allow the machine's end-users to easily enter data and communicate with the process. The application also required full PLC functionality. In addition, space was a major consideration, and so a PLC + HMI integrated unit was the natural choice.
These requirements led them to UniStream 10.4 programmable logic controller (PLC + HMI All-in-One) with a big, elegant 10" HMI screen--Unitronics All-in-One UniStream, model USP-104-B10.
Although UniStream fulfilled the project requirements, what ultimately brought Bsiatec to select UniStream was a combination of other factors. They liked the ease of programming and time-saving features of UniLogic, UniStream's programming environment. What clinched the deal was the excellent support Unitronics provided—presale, postsale, and the readiness of the technical support team to help with setup and programming.
- 7th Settlement BreweryHow can local breweries achieve the consistency of national changes? PLC control helps 7th Settlement solve the problem
- DjurdjevicIs it possible for an automated system to run so efficiently you forget it’s there?
- Twisted Vine BreweryHow can craft brewers achieve the product consistency of larger operations despite limited automation experience?
- ProcestehCan an All-in-One PLC make a machine easier to use?
- Schmachtl GmbHIntegrated PLC+HMI makes for easy integration and painless monitoring
- ÜbermorgenCan PLC automation craft the perfect latte?